热度 5已有 189 次阅读2010-6-9 21:25

Mr. Ziyuan Pan (Elvis)

Unit 29 23-33 Cambridge st,

Box Hill, 3128 VIC, Australia

Mobile: +61 430 170 920

ziyuan_pan@hotmail.com

About Myself

With combined 4 years work experiences, I regard myself as having:

l          Experience in managing business relationships and marketing activities;

l          Skills in event management, promotions and advertising communications;

l          Understandings to multinational business operations; and

l          Honest, reliable and creative personalities.

Career Objective

To step into a higher platform that allows me to continue to develop my marketing and communication skills in a challenging environment.

Work Experiences

2008 – Current                     National Marketing Manager, Southern Cross College of Vocational Education

2008 – 2010                         General Manager, Cnlinks Trading

2006 – 2008                         Founder & President, Far East Asian Student Association

2005 – 2007                         Sales & Shipping Manager, Monarch Duty Free

Education

2005 – 2008                         Bachelor of Commerce/Arts, Deakin University

Majors: Marketing, Media and Communication

Skills and Abilities

Compatible IT Skills:                                        

MS Office (Word, Excel, OutLook, Power Point), HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, MYOB.

Further Language Skills:

Mandarin

Activities and Volunteer

April 2007                             Volunteer Leader of FINA Square, 12th FINA World Championships

May 2008                              Co-organizer of Torch Relay, Beijing 2008 Olympic Game, Melbourne

Member of                            AMI (Australia Marketing Institute)

Interests

Playing basketball, tennis and graphic design

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to apply for the above role in your company, which will allow me to utilize and continue to develop my communication and marketing skills in a challenging environment. With my experience in business, marketing and communication areas, I believe that I can well contribute to your business.

Import/Export Trading

I have been in the import and export business for a few years, organizing and coordinating numbers of containers going and coming to Australia. I have existing local and overseas business channels, and strong knowledge of import/export areas, including dealing with freight forwarders and business partners.

National Marketing Manager

I have been taking the National Marketing Manager role in a college managing Asian and Australian markets with two main responsibilities: agent relationships management and marketing communications. I have been managing establishing and maintaining agent relationships in regards to agreement negotiation, account management and business development. I also managed to design marketing plans, maintain referral networks and coordinate marketing materials.

Sales and Shipping Manager

Working as a Sales and Shipping Manager in tourist industry for 2 years, I have improved my communication, time and relationship management skills. I managed to establish and maintain business relationships, coordinating shipping matters, and lead the sales team to achieve the sales targets.

Promotions and Event Management

I successfully established and managed a non-profit organization for 2 years in the university with total membership over 500 and average 8 events for each year. It became one of the most popular organizations among students. It improved my capabilities in event managements, marketing planning, advertising and promotions.

Qualification

I have graduated with double degrees of Bachelor of Commerce/Arts, majoring in Marketing and, Media and Communication. I have also achieved strong computer skills, including competent use of Mac and Windows system, MS Office, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign, etc. These will contribute to various marketing activities and business administrations.

International Working Ability

My strong understandings to the Chinese culture and language skills also enable me to work closely and successfully within and among businesses.

Please feel free to contact me on +61 430 170 920 and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely

Ziyuan Pan (Elvis)

发表评论 评论 (2 个评论)

回复 邹小萍 2010-6-9 21:59
好厉害
回复 ayaya84 2010-6-9 22:39
加油!

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 立即注册

关于集团

海归集团是以国内海归及国外华人华侨留学生为主的内部交流平台,国家重要的招才引智机构,全球总部位于中国北京,在海归圈内享有至高的荣誉与地位。

联系我们