Andyer We(NEW ZEALAND) 发表于 2012-6-26 00:15:54

Query about Work Permit in China

hi guys,<div><br></div><div>my name is Andyer. I am a New Zealand born Chinese. Due to family matter, I will move to Beijing at the end of this year.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>As a foreigner myself, i know i will need to apply for a Work Permit in order to work in China. I just wonder if any of you would know whether the companies in China are willing to assist foreigners for the work permit application. I know back home here in NZ, lots companies refuse to hire people without legal residence permit or work permit. Therefore, I worry that the companies in China might be the same.</div><div><br></div><div>As a NZ Chinese, English of course is my first language, but I am fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese too. So, writing and speaking in Chinese won't be an issue for me.</div><div><br></div><div>Any advice will do!</div><div><br></div><div>Thx vy much.</div><div><br></div><div>Andyer.</div>

牛力(澳洲) 发表于 2012-6-26 10:27:19

建议1:给自己取个中文名<br />
2:讲中文,除非对方听不懂中文。

Andyer We(NEW ZEALAND) 发表于 2012-6-26 11:51:44

<div class="quote"><span class="q"><b>牛力(澳洲)</b>: 建议1:给自己取个中文名<br />
2:讲中文,除非对方听不懂中文。</span></div>講中文完全沒有問題, 中文名字當然也有。 我只是想問問看中國的企業是否會協助外國國籍的華人辦理工作簽證相關手續。如果大部分企業都不願意,那只能另尋出路..

牛力(澳洲) 发表于 2012-6-27 10:12:38

具体各个企业的政策不是很懂。但如果你打算长期在中国工作,我知道很多地方政府可以给发工作绿卡。你可以打电话咨询当地的社会资源保障局咨询具体情况。

Bei SHI(NZ) 发表于 2012-6-27 12:54:46

Hey, there are so many foreigners working in China and they all have proper work permit. As long as you are skilled enough and the company would give you a offer, they should be able to sponsor you for work permit. When they are ready to hire a foreigner, the HR department knows what to do.

志杰(AUS) 发表于 2012-6-27 18:34:13

现在国内外籍的太多了, 只要对方愿意聘用你, work permit 就不会构成任何问题。

Andyer We(NEW ZEALAND) 发表于 2012-6-28 11:32:08

great! thx guys for the advice. will go ahead to apply some..
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Query about Work Permit in China